Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Do You Buy Your Gems For Clash Of Clans?

facebook_cover_photo_clash_of_clans_game_app-851×315

Do You Buy Your Gems For Clash Of Clans?

Are you a fan of Clash of Clans? I had heard of this game quite awhile back when I found out my friend liked it and was playing it on his phone. While I have never played it myself, I am very familiar with how these types of game are set up in favor of people who have the gems. One of my favorite games of the past, Tynon, requires gems for you to get certain things done in the game. The catch is you can always do everything for free if you’re willing to wait. Unfortunately, many other players don’t like to wait and buy gems, meaning you’re going to get left behind.

The same thing goes for Clash of Clans, so if you’re going to play the game, do you have your Clash of Clans free gems? If not, how do you plan to get them? When I first started playing the game I mentioned earlier, I was presented with package options that I could buy to get started. One of them was for 1,000 dollars! How can you pair people that play a game for free vs people that invest that kind of money in a game? It seems a little ludicrous.

People can enjoy free game play, which beats having to pay for console game after console game. However, if they aren’t able to keep up with the other players because they need gems, how is that fair? It’s not fair, really, but that doesn’t mean people should hack the gems. That wouldn’t be fair either.

If you plan to get your gems for Clash of Clans by hacking them, consider that you’re matching a wrong with a wrong. That’s no good, so there has to be another way. It appears that there are free Clash of Clans gems giveaways going on from time to time. Have you checked those out?

The post Do You Buy Your Gems For Clash Of Clans? appeared first on ClashofClansHack.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment